Monday, February 22, 2010

Awesome! Hai Julien Ösi Master Class



thick yoga mat holder


Cologne - While the player to lick KEC Andreas Renz and Christoph Ullmann in Cologne after the first missed playoffs their wounds, shark attacks, another in Austria after the title.
Misleading: KEC defender Stephane Julien available from Thursday, with the semifinal to Salzburg, the Vienna Capitals.
The Cologne have hired him only for the playoffs, Julien will accrue in the new season again for Cologne - perhaps as Ösi masters.
The 34-year-olds is a little uncomfortable: "I certainly did not go with this goal in the season. That's a strange situation because I would have been happy with Cologne, the season ended. But with the change I could help the club so well - at least financially. "
The KEC has saved by just under 100,000 €. And Julien is happy that he may continue playing. "In the very first game I made a goal. Coach Pierre Page gives me a lot of ice, but the hall is not so great. Since only 3,500 fans purely fit. I miss very Cologne. "
Why is it when the sharks do not ever ran, he can not say: "There are no excuses - all have made mistakes. Just as a guide, the player has done me great pain that I could not move anything. Now we need to do better next year. "
The KEC-colleagues, he telephoned regularly for the farewell McLlwain but he has missed: "Since I was very sad because I would have gladly sent him into retirement, however, Salzburg has not let me go." By early July, he will then be with the sharks: "And if I bring a title, that would be not so bad."