Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Markos goal of the season: the winning goal against Cologne



Bad Lippspringe - Marko Marin's expectations are high. "I want to go on there, where I left off," said Borussia confident young star. "The second half of the national team nomination and the first international match was perfect for me. Now I want to take the next step. "
From his disappointment after the European Championship oust is no more talk. "Of course I was the first day of sad. But that has subsided. The national players know me now. At the next invitation, it will be easier. "And there are probably already on trial on 20 August in Nuremberg against Belgium.
When Marin prevails in the Bundesliga. "The full back is offensive. This is an advantage for me when I have more space, "he says. His aim for this season: "The fire winner against Cologne."
But even now Borussia Marko is a new crowd favorite, "The fan mail has increased dramatically. Love letters are also present, but no marriage proposals. Most people know that I have a girlfriend. "
Also of interest
Borussia Moenchengladbach in the training camp - here Pictures!