Friday, March 26, 2010

Roger Klüh: Coco is the fairest



Dusseldorf - They are among the dazzling pair of the Düsseldorf company since last summer Roger Klüh (43) is with the attractive Coco Turkey (22) together.
Now, the son of Joseph Klüh multi-service provider has every reason to be really proud of his girlfriend ... Coco has not been elected "Miss Lebanon Germany"!
Her father is Lebanese, her mother German. He grew up as Coco in Germany, but also speaks Lebanese.
With this choice, it is the best export product in this country of Lebanon, and should represent their country in terms of beauty.
"I would have expected anything else. Which not coincidentally is sitting with me on her lap, "said Roger Klüh grinned and admitted:" I'm obviously proud of them and am very pleased. "
Coco herself was surprised at the result: "I had not anticipated. I'm really happy! "Advertised she had written with photos. Has been notified by mail of the beauty expert jury about their victory.
The big ceremony is still pending: the following in August in Lebanon. "There also take all the winners from 20 countries participated in the Miss International in Beirut, Lebanon." Coco Miss Turkey sees the election as a stepping stone - they later want to work in the fashion industry.
"In the summer I start my fashion studies at the University of Applied Sciences in Mönchengladbach," she says. Just before she did an internship at a fashion company. "This is exactly my thing. Fashion's fun. "